Introduction to 20ft & 40ft 2.7-1 cargo container:
The 20ft cargo container will be designed and constructed for the transportation of general on sea and on land, and will be suitable for the environmental conditions imposed by those modes of transport.
1. Surface treatment is done by sand blasting.
2. Structure material is heavy duty DNV approved.
3. Corner casting is as per ISO: 1161
4. Welding technique MIG welding & CO2 argon welding.
5. Welding WPS PQR is certified by DNV/BV/LR.
6. It meets DNV 2.7-1 & EN12079 standard.
7. It is certified by BV/LR/DNV classification society.
8. It is designed to -20 C temperature.
Our Containers has professional team to design every offshore container. Maximum payload, loading space and strength in order to guarantee safe usage and wide applicability in both the offshore oil and gas industries.
And our elaborative production line is under regular surveillance of quality inspectors.